I have been pregnant a few times and these are my all-time, favorite resources, supplements & comfort things for pregnancy….
- You need a pregnancy pillow – especially after month 5
You need one of these! At a certain point the pregnant body gets achy and sleep can be so uncomfortable without one of these.
2. This pregnancy tea is good for getting your womb ready and supporting a healthy pregnancy!
3. Prenatal Vitamin – whole foods vitamin
4. Birth book – Birthing Within is SUCH a good book. Hands down, I recommend THIS book ahead of any other to get your baby born in a healthy way and to help you feel confident.
5. Meditation mp3 – Journeying Through Birth is a visualization recording and meditation. I have used it during the months before birth and when going into labor. It was SO helpful to me and I highly recommend it !http://www.prepareforbirthcd.com/
I hope this is helpful for any expecting mama’s out there. I HIGHLY recommend these products!