*5 Ways to eliminate trace gluten* (after you have made your home gluten free):
1. Peel all fruits and veggies prior to ingestion (farming practices may be exposing you to trace gluten).
2. don’t buy anything to ingest that is processed (bacon, nut butters, shelled nuts, cocoa, medication or supplements for example).
3. Wash hands well before eating or putting on makeup.
4. Stay away from bakeries, bakery section of the market, and kitchens (ie. school or church), and kisses from folks that haven’t brushed their teeth.
5. Be super careful about washing hands and possibly even clothes especially after play dates, gardening, or feeding a pet (better yet have them go grain free…we use Victor Select cat food).
Posted from WordPress for Android